Friday, August 7, 2015

Wrap Up

I cannot believe these 6 weeks are coming to an end. As the course wraps up in this final week I have been able to reflect on all the things I learned this semester. Learning is an ongoing process and I am eager to use the tools I have discovered while developing additional skills through Web 2.0. I know these tools can be beneficial for my life, personally and professionally.


If I had to pick one of my favorite Web 2.0 tools I would have to choose Diigo. Not only is Diigo a bookmarking site, which allows me to come back to articles to read later when I have more time, it also allows annotations directly on the articles. I was used to keeping an unnecessary amount of tabs open so I wouldn't forget something I wanted to look at. Now, with Diigo, I can keep everything organized and in one place.


What tool have you found most beneficial and are excited to continue using?

3 comments:

  1. I find the Scoop.it is most beneficial tool. To add the function of Diigo, you can create a group on the Diigo, share resources in that group, and engage in group discussions about your curated resources.
    Even though the class is over, hope we can keep connected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I found Diigo to be a great addition to my resource tool belt. I enjoy being able to house all my useful resources in one place without searching all over for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it's the last day of class!! And glad you found the tool you really like! I like Diigo, too! And thank you for keeping this interesting blog! Nicole, have a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete