Thursday, July 30, 2015

Larry Lentil.. A Frenchie's Rise to Fame

My brother sent me this video of his dogs tonight and it brought so many laughs to me, I just felt obliged to share!

                         


How in the world can this relate to our Web 2.0 class you might ask.... well, social media is the answer.

My brother and his girlfriend have been using different social media tools to make the newest addition to their family, Larry Lentil, a french bulldog commonly referred to as a "frenchie", famous.

Do you or any of your family members create and use social media accounts for your pet?

This seems to be really popular as many dogs these days, and some cats too, have their own Instagram page and Facebook accounts. Larry Lentil was puppy-proud to reach 3,000 followers the other day on Instagram and shared this photo:



Image credit: Instagram: Larry Lentil
https://instagram.com/larrylentil/




No comments:

Post a Comment